The Banner|Aetna plan comes with a complement of tools and resources to help you live healthy, spend wisely and know more about your care.
Banner|Aetna’s integrated customer service team is dedicated to your needs. In addition to answering insurance and administrative questions, this team will connect members directly to the Banner Health Network Nurse On-Call. Nurses can give you advice for care at home, or help you determine if you should seek urgent or emergency care. Nurse On-Call nurses can also assist you in finding nearby facilities offering that level of care. They’ll also check-in on you to be sure you are recovering as expected and your primary care doctor will be kept up-to-date on your condition and care recommendations.
As a Banner|Aetna member, you will have access to the Banner|Aetna member portal. The portal can give you access to features such as:
- Viewing medical records
- Emailing your provider
- Making an appointment
- Requesting prescriptions
And much more.
*Note: Some of the above features may not be available in every provider’s portal.
In order to access your Banner provider’s patient portal, you must obtain a log-in ID from your Banner provider. You can do so by:
- Calling your provider’s office and request a log-in ID
- Asking the office staff during a visit to your provider
- Using the registration link on the provider’s website if available
Finding a PCP or network doctor is easy with our online directory, you can find doctors by name, specialty and location. You’ll also find maps, directions and more. You can even look for doctors who speak your language.
- Visit the Provider search tool
- Enter a name, specialty, procedure or condition — or enter a ZIP code or city and state to search within a certain area
- You can also choose from the list of common searches for providers, conditions and procedures
- Select HMO from the drop-down menu
- Once you make your selection, your results will appear
- Providers listed under the “Best Results for Your Plan” tab will offer you the lowest out-of-pocket expense
Need immediate care? Get Quality Care in your home. Click here or call 480-493-3444 for more details.
The cost estimator* lets you search and compare actual costs for common medical procedures, treatments and services among in-network providers and at different facilities. Use it to “know before you go” and discuss care options with your doctor.
*Estimated costs not available in all markets. The tool gives you an estimate of what you would owe for a particular service based on your plan at that very point in time. Actual costs may differ from the estimate if, for example, claims for other services are processed after you get your estimate but before the claim for this service is submitted. Or if the doctor or facility performs a different service at the time of your visit.
- Vision wear, including eyeglasses, contacts and cleaners, sunglasses and more
- Hearing aids (including service) and hearing exams
- Fitness memberships and equipment
- Weight management programs
- Natural products and services, including chiropractic care, therapeutic massage, vitamins and supplements and more
You can save on your medicine costs by choosing drugs from the Aetna formulary. This is a list of covered drugs that are specifically chosen to help keep you safe and lower your costs.
- A broad choice of generic and brand-name drugs
- A stamp of safety by the U.S. Food and Drug
- Regular updates based on the latest medical findings