You’ll find a lot of tools, discount programs and helpful resources on the member website. They’re all part of your plan, designed to make health care simpler and save you money.
As a Texas Health Aetna member, you’ll have 24/7 access to a world of health and benefits-related information and tools. Once you register at texashealthaetna.com, you’ll be able to log in any time to check on claims, find network providers, use your member discounts, join wellness programs and much more.
Finding a PCP* or network doctor is easy with our online directory. You can find doctors by name, specialty and location. You’ll also find maps, directions and more. You can even look for doctors who speak your language.
- Visit provider search tool.
- Enter a name, specialty, procedure or condition - or enter a ZIP code or city and state to search within a certain area.
- You can also choose from the list of common searches for providers, conditions and procedures.
- Select HMO from the drop-down menu under Employer Plans - Care Plus.
- Once you make your selection, your results will appear.
- Providers listed under the “Best Results for Your Plan” tab will offer you the lowest out-of-pocket expense.
*In Texas, PCP is known as physician (primary care).
The cost estimator tool lets you compare and estimate costs** for office visits, tests and surgeries. This online tool factors in any deductible, coinsurance and copays that are part of your plan, plus our contracted rates. You can see how much you’ll have to pay and how much Texas Health Aetna will pay. To use the estimator tool, go to texashealthaetna.com and log in to your secure member website.
**Estimated costs not available in all markets. The tool gives you an estimate of what you would owe for a particular service based on your plan at that very point in time. Actual costs may differ from the estimate if, for example, claims for other services are processed after you get your estimate but before the claim for this service is submitted. Or if the doctor or facility performs a different service at the time of your visit.
Discount programs are not insurance and program features are not guaranteed under the plan contract and may be discontinued at any time. Discount programs are in addition to any plan benefits and may require a separate charge to access such programs. Discounts offered hereunder are NOT insurance.
Members-only savings on:
- Vision wear, including eyeglasses, contacts and cleaners, sunglasses and more
- Hearing aids (including service) and hearing exams
- Fitness memberships and equipment
- Weight management programs
- Natural products and services, including chiropractic care, therapeutic massage, vitamins and supplements and more
You can save on your medicine costs by choosing drugs from the Aetna formulary. This is a list of covered drugs that are specifically chosen to help keep you safe and lower your costs.
- A broad choice of generic and brand-name drugs
- A stamp of safety by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Regular updates based on the latest medical findings